Water Based Ceramic Sealant
A water-based ceramic sealant that protects the interior and exterior of a vehicle.
About ProSeal Ceramic
ProSeal Ceramic is an American chemical company that produces a water-based ceramic sealant that protects the interior and exterior of a vehicle. ProSeal Ceramic leaves a showroom like finish on the exterior and a hydrophobic protection for the interior. We’ve combined the quick and easy application with superior, consistent servicing that satisfies both the customer and the selling dealerships experience expectations.
Our game changing products leave a showroom like finish on the exterior and a hydrophobic protection for the interior.
- Treats vinyl, fabric, and leather.
- 15 minute application time; Ideal for busy dealerships.
- Treat vehicles at time of sale to the customer.
- Visibly neutral, with no greasy feel or distraction to driver from reflection on dashboard.
- Protects vehicle exteriors when sitting on the lot.
- Upsell from a 1 year preload into a full interior/exterior program.
- 30 second application time; Apply while washing vehicle.
- Apply over paint, metal, plastic, rubber and glass.
Meet Your Chemical Butler
Our “Chemical Butler” is here to train your staff and manage inventory control for your dealership.
Trains your dealership’s Sales and F&I Staff
Trains your Detail Technicians
Product Knowledge Sessions
Inventory & Reports
Chemical Inventory Control
Progress updates for management & ownership
How long does it take to apply?
The Exterior can be put on during the wash process and takes less than 10 minutes to apply. The Interior takes 15 minutes to apply and only 1 hour to dry, but you can put plastic seat covers over it for the customer to drive home.
What are the terms of coverage?
5 years for new; 3 years for used.
Does it cover the windshield?
Yes, it pays to repair any rock chips that can be filled with resin or if the windshield has to be replaced we will pay up to $750 of the insurance deductible to have it replaced.